IBPS Clerk Allowances | Perks and other Benefits
IBPS Clerk Allowances | Perks and other Benefits:
During the period of raining and always thereafter the IBPS Clerk Allowances are given in addition to the salary. Apart from IBPS Clerk Allowances many other benefits and facilities have been described below.
- Dearness Allowance (DA): It is the cost of living adjustment allowance at a location. It is revised quarterly based on Consumer Price Index (CPI). Calculation of DA depends on inflation.
- House Rental Allowance: HRA can be either 9.0% or 8.0% or 7.0% depending on the place of posting.
- Special Allowance: This will add in 10th Bi-Partite Settlement on which DA is also payable
- Conveyance Allowance: It is pay for commuting between home and office.
- CCA: This can be either 4% (maximum Rs.870/-) or 3%(Maximum Rs.600/-) or 0% depending on the place of posting.
- The combined in hand salary is around Rs 19461 per month.
Some perks & other benefits in addition to IBPS Clerk Allowances:
In addition to IBPS Clerk Allowances there are some other perks & benefits as given below.
- Leased Accommodation – This facility is available to Bank Clerk in place of HRA as per availability.
- Traveling Allowance – Few banks provide fixed Traveling Allowance whereas others allow reimbursement of petrol bills.
- Medical Aid – A fixed annual amount is paid by most of the banks for the medical benefit of the employee Clerk. For a Clerk it may be Rs 2000.